The IEEE MTT International Microwave Symposium (IMS) is the premier annual international meeting for technologists involved in all aspects of microwave theory and practice. It consists of a full week of events, including technical paper presentations, workshops, and tutorials, as well as numerous social events and networking opportunities. The symposium also hosts a large commercial exhibition. Co-located with IMS are the IEEE RFIC and ARFTG conferences...
- Nearly 10,000 attendees including 3,000 technical program attendees from more than 60 countries.
- Over 75 technical sessions, workshops, and panels sessions
- 79 MicroApps sessions
- A record breaking exhibition with 625 exhibiting companies including 67 first-time participating companies
- Engineering students played a large part in the event through numerous presentations as well as the student design competition, student paper competition, PhD Initiative, and Project Connect
- IEEE Mars Mission 4 player VR Experience at the Wearables + Wireless Pavilion
- From Bits to Waves, a practical workshop where participants built a modern digital radio in one day